We created TexanPlus® Champions to recognize the exceptional achievements of people in Southeast Texas!
TexanPlus Champions recognizes those champions who have made a significant difference in the well-being of older adults and our local community.
A TexanPlus Champion is someone who is using his or her time and talent to make a difference in the lives of an aging population. The impact can include but is not limited to:
- Improving the welfare of older adults
- Creating solutions for relevant issues
- Dedication to the enhancement of human health
- Advancing the cause for social justice
- Collaborating to make Southeast Texas a better place
The competition is open to the general public residing in one of the following counties: Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Hardin, Harris, Jefferson, Liberty, Montgomery, Orange, and Waller.
Need more information, check out our Frequently Asked Questions or read our Press Release.
Still have questions? Contact us by e-mail at TexanPlusChampions@UniversalAmerican.com.